[cs_content][cs_section parallax=”false” style=”margin: 0px;padding: 45px 0px;”][cs_row inner_container=”true” marginless_columns=”false” style=”margin: 0px auto;padding: 0px;”][cs_column fade=”false” fade_animation=”in” fade_animation_offset=”45px” fade_duration=”750″ type=”1/1″ style=”padding: 0px;”][cs_text]Limitation of Liability.
The Carwash at Faxon is an exterior tunnel car wash center that exercises the utmost care with the customer’s cars. Given the various degree of vehicle conditions entering the premises, The Carwash at Faxon will not be responsible for any incidental damage that may occur while your vehicle is in the car wash, including but not limited to any damage related to pre‐existing conditions (tears, scratches, dents, stains, odors, etc.), damage to automated windshield wiper systems, wiper blades, rear window wipers, loose interior trim or exterior moldings, exterior mirrors, trailer hitch caps, roof racks, power antennas, insignias, aftermarket accessories (bug shields, sun visors), magnetic signage, running boards, hood ornaments, or alloy, chrome or mag wheels, headlights, rear lamps, or reflectors. We are responsible for any damage we cause while driving your vehicle and for anything we break or damage in the course of providing our service, so long as the damage did not involve a prior condition.
The Carwash at Faxon is provided on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Carwash at Faxon makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of this web site in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The Carwash at Faxon shall have no liability for any interruptions in the use of this Website. The Carwash at Faxon disclaims all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold The Carwash at Faxon harmless from and against any and all third party claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs) arising out of, based on or in connection with your use or misuse of the car wash.
These General Terms & Conditions of Service are governed by the law in force in the United States, and the parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of United States and courts of appeal from them for determining any dispute concerning the General Terms & Conditions of Service.
If you have any questions regarding the Faxon Fleet CLub Terms & Conditions of Service, please contact The Carwash at Faxon via 570-323-3444 -or via the contact page on www.carwashatfaxon.com.
GENERAL CLUB TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Purchase of a Faxon Fleet Club membership constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
• The Faxon Fleet Club is a no-contract program that charges a set monthly fee for unlimited car washes for registered vehicles only and cannot be combined with any other programs or discounts.
• Fleet Membership fees for all selected services plus all applicable state and local taxes are automatically charged each month to your credit/debit card. This will be billed on the billing cycle date, which is the same day of the month that your membership was activated.
• If you cancel your membership, it is still valid until the end of the monthly purchase anniversary period (i.e., if the membership is purchased on the May 15th and you cancel on June 30th, the membership runs until July 15th). You must stop into the office or call to cancel a membership account, otherwise monthly payment will be deducted automatically.
• No credits or refunds will be given for partial months.
• Fleet memberships are only valid for the vehicles listed on the Faxon Car Wash Club Agreement. Do not attempt to transfer your Fleet Membership RFID sticker to another vehicle without The Car Wash at Faxon’s assistance. Doing so may result in your fleet membership being terminated. Vehicle transfers may only be performed by The Car Wash at Faxon personnel.
• Fleet Memberships are not valid for vehicles that cannot fit on the conveyor or are unable to ride through the tunnel.
• If you replace a windshield, purchase a new vehicle, or need to transfer a fleet membership, you will need to come in to our office and receive another RFID sticker.
• Replacement RFID stickers are $3.00 each.
• The Faxon Fleet Club is valid for vehicles used for both commercial or personal use.
• We can only accept valid credit/debit cards for the Faxon Fleet Club. Cash will not be accepted.
• The Car Wash at Faxon reserves the right to cancel, amend, or change this program anytime and also reserves the right to suspend car wash privileges.
• Although this is an unlimited use car wash membership, the car wash equipment is mechanical and may occasionally be unavailable due to repairs, maintenance or weather related events.
[/cs_text][cs_text class=”cs-ta-right”]Last Updated: 2/10/2017[/cs_text][/cs_column][/cs_row][/cs_section][/cs_content]